* Here are a couple of free quilt patterns. This one is from the Fat Quarter Shop - it's simple and would look pretty with any range of print fabric. This one is by Melissa Richie from Robert Kaufman Fabrics and shows off solids.
* Check out these wonderful embroideries by Nancy Nicholson. I love the freedom of the designs.
* Did you like the Sochi Winter Olympics patchwork? Here's a free quilt pattern from Hoffman Fabrics that's based on those designs.
* There's a special offer from Bendigo Woollen Mills on their Harvest range of yarn. There are some great colours available! Ends 10 March.
* The Fairholme Quilters in Sydney, NSW have a quilt show in April.
* There was a fantastic response to the Springwood Winmalee Bushfire Quilt Appeal from all around Australia. Read about it here.
* Calling Australian Quilters: enter the World Quilt Competition 2014. Entries close 14 May. Details here.
* Interview on All Creativelike with fibre artist Lynn Krawczyk.
* Organic Intimacy textile exhibition in Melbourne, VIC.
* Do you want to set up a website for your creative work? Textile artist and designer Linda Matthews shows you how to do so with Wordpress.
* Want to take a workshop with the wonderful Caroline Sharkey but can't travel? Here's what you've been waiting for - online workshops.
So there's lots for you to explore this week. I hope you find something of interest - please leave a comment if you see something you like (or perhaps there's a link you you'd like to share?).